Location: capital of India, located within the city of Delhi.
Average climate information:
- The months January, February, March, November and December have nice weather with a good average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July, August and September.
- New Delhi has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don’t like too much rain.
- November is the driest month.
Sports: Cricket,Association football,Tennis,Swimming.
Transportation: Metro Rail,City Bus,Auto Rickshaw,Taxi,Radio Taxi,Car Rental.
Food: Nihari, Biryani, Kebabs, Butter Chicken, Chaat, Paranthas.
Where to go: ISKCON Hare Krishna Temple, The Lotus Temple (Bahá’í House of Worship), Kalkaji Mandir Hindu Temple, Jama Masjid, Akshardham Temple, Hauz Khas Complex, Taj Mahal.
Police Control Room: 100
Fire Control Room: 101
Ambulance Helpline: 102
Ambulance Service: 1066
Currency: Rupee (Rs)